Sunday, November 21, 2010

First Trip outside Seoul by myself

seoul-dajeon-asan-onyoung- asan- seoul in two days.

No plans. Just wanting to get away from it all and go to some countryside and practice my
half-baked korean.

Notes to remember in the future.

1. walked probably around 80km at the least.
7 hours of walking with only 2 20 minute break for dinner and leaving my things in the motel.

2. Non-city dwellers are more eager to help.

3. I got to practice my korean at hardcore level and guess i have to say im proud of myself for having returned in one piece with no plans whatsoever for this trip.

4. learned a TON of new words.<-thanks to the dozens and dozens of people who helped me along the way:)

5. Prepare for a longer trip

6. Logistics is important to get to the good places

7. you can ride KTX for free if you dont get caught.

8. North Face bag is awesome with the backsupport.

9. I got to buy a good cross trainer for walking. My sneakers just wont cut it.

10. Koreans are horny people willing to pay 500, 000 won for one night stands.

*special Mention and thanks to these people for the Gyudon, extra rice, and conversation

No comments:

Post a Comment