Monday, November 15, 2010

The road less traveled

"i walk by myself in campus looking at the marvelous yellow trees,
smelling the cool breeze and feeling the wind blowing against my face."

all by myself.

i walk.

i walk through the deep forest where no roads are found.

i walk through the hills where no flowers are around.

i walk up the steep road, hoping to find a better way.

when i look up, there was no better way- just more trees and hills floating my way.

i want to go back and take that road more frequently travelled.

less talks , less mistakes, less heartaches, less danger, less tiring,

more safe, more secure, more definite, more revealing.

no one in front of me, no one behind me and certainly no one beside me.

better life? greener pastures? more rewards?

for all i know there's nothing there in the end. and the road less traveled that i took was just

in vain.

who knows right? thats the price i pay for taking the road less traveled.

i'll never know.

all by myself.






I never meant this to rhyme..lol it just happened..:)

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, i didnt know you had this in you! It sounds like something from a poetry book.
    Or...a song:
    All by myseeeelllff, dont wanna be..
    All by myseeelllff..anymooooreee..hahahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. :|

    enough said wiht that emoticon..hahaha:p

    ReplyDelete